Quality and Environment policy
Last update: March 5th 2021
- The challenges move us.
- We are motivated by the future.
- We explore options and create the solution with originality.
- We lack hours for everything we are capable of creating.
- We love what we do.
- Service vocation, we create useful solutions that solve real problems of our clients and society.
- We turn problems into opportunities to grow.
- Our goals are there to achieve them, with the guarantee of continuous improvement.
- We build with originality and with elite projection creating new trends in the market.
- We aim for the highest quality standard in our deliveries.
- We prioritize quality over quantity.
- We are benchmarks in our industry and our profiles are differential internationally.
- We ensure the protection of the environment, working in a respectful way, preventing pollution and minimizing the environmental effects produced as a consequence of the activity we develop.
- Multidisciplinary / International: Engineers, computer scientists, geologists focused on the same project.
- Common management, solidarity, companionship and teamwork.
- We provide constructive assessment with the aim of improving.
- Competitive spirit with a vocation to transform.
- Collaboration and assertive communication is key. We all sail together in the same boat.
- We provide continuous training to the entire team, ensuring sustainability in all processes.
- Transparency and trust. We give it and we receive it.
- We listen and define solutions providing the greatest possible value.
- We propose optimal solutions, neither more nor less than what the client needs.
- We create transparent and clear structures.
- We assume responsibilities for our actions and our work. We do self-criticism.
- We treat customers and suppliers the same way we treat ourselves, with respect and honesty.
- We are aware of and ensure compliance with all applicable legal and environmental requirements in the countries where we operate.
- We allow ourselves to experiment and risk with criterion. We assume the possibility of error and use it to learn and improve.
- We do daring things. Maybe it does not come out the first time, but it does the fifth.
- Constant balance between service and innovation.
- Structure is a tool and we adapt it according to the need. We use it to sustain ourselves but never to limit ourselves.
- Dynamism and ability to adapt to the circumstances of each moment.
- We guarantee our client’s requirements compliance, revising and controlling their satisfaction as well as other stakeholders.
Dares Environmental Performance
Implementation of ISO 14001 in DARES has not only shown that our activities have a minimum impact on the environment, but has also highlighted the fact that we help our clients in preventing the impact of theirs. Our little impact is in part due to our power consumption coming 100% from renewable sources, which means almost zero carbon footprint, and also to the nature of our activities.
In 2020, nevertheless, we set the objective of reducing by at least 70% the generation of plastic waste in our premises, which was fully met. In 2021 we will continue monitoring and taking actions to reduce the impact of our activities, working hand in hand with our suppliers, as part of our continued commitment to protecting the environment. We will also make sure to continue to be up to date, and comply with, all applicable environmental regulations, as members of the InfoSald platform.